Convert Your MIPS Helmet From Vented To Aero
With the LAZER CENTURY MIPS HELMET you can change from a fully-ventilated helmet to AERO-style in the blink of an eye with the unique Twist Cap and its twist-of-the-hand action. Changing the twist cap in one direction can save you Watts, or provide up to 11% more ventilation when reversed.
MIPS Protection Against Rotational Impacts
Fitted with an integrated MIPS layer the LAZER CENTURY MIPS HELMET provides an additional protection aspect against rotational impacts in the event of a crash. Think about your current helmet; now imagine it lighter, with a more comfortable fit system, better ventilation, and improved side impact protection. That is what the Lazer Century MIPS offers.
Integrated LED Rear Lights
You'll love the stylish visibility of the integrated (rechargeable) rear LED light sets too as they set a new example in helmet design and also the Advanced Turnfit System providing vertical and horizontal adjustment for a perfect fit. Another great feature is the distinctive bottom shell finishing giving the helmet a premium appearance.
Internal Vent Channels
Actively guiding airflow through the helmet are internal vent channels which add noticeably to your overall comfort. The helmet is also highly compatible with Lazer's VENTO EYEWEAR. In terms of helmet design it's truly hard to beat the LAZER CENTURY HELMET for safety, speed, visibility and style.
• Lazer Century MIPS enabled road bike helmet
• Easily changes from ventilated helmet to AERO
• MIPS impact protection technology
• Twist Cap with twist-of-the-hand action
• Integrated (rechargeable) rear LED light
• ATS vertical and horizontal adjustment
• Distinctive bottom shell finishing
• Internal vent channels
• Compatible with Lazer Vento eyewear
• Meets Australian Safety Standards
• Fit System: Advanced Turnfit System ATS
• MIPS Technology: Yes
• Construction: In-Mold
• Ventilation: 18 Vents + Twistcap
• Weight: 277g (M)
• Certification: CE-CPSC-AS