Spank Spike Flat Pedals
Designed for optimised grip and stability, the Spike Flat Pedals from Spank feature a forged aluminium construction and a 12mm platform profile, so your foot is closer to the axle. The axles are made from forged hollow tapered Chromoly (CrMo), for exceptional durability, what's more, this set is lightweight at only 420g per set.
Awesome Grip, Durable Performance
The Spike pedals feature 20 steel pins in a configuration that offers supreme grip without compromising overall pedal thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee smooth performance and outstanding durability. The spikes are finished off with aesthetically pleasing and highly practical chamfered leading edges, which deflect rock and tree root strikes to help you maintain control and speed.
- Material: Forged MGR Aluminium body, CNC optimised
- Axle: Cold forged CrMo
- Finish: Shot peen anodised, CNC logos
- Platform Size: 100mm x 100mm
- Platform Profile: 12mm
- Bearing: Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing
- Pins: 20 steel pins (per pedal)
- Usage: Enduro, Freeride
- Weight: 420g (pair)
- MGR (Micro Grain Refinement): Spank uses state of the art proprietary metal forming methods, which further improve grain size consistency and orientation and significantly reduce grain size beyond that of their competitors. No other bars, rims, or pedals are subjected to the number of drawing steps or level of refinement as those offered by Spank. This leads to greater ultimate strength, toughness, and ductility meaning confidence, comfort and safety