The ultimate 1x chain guide for high direct mount frames. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf® will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. No other chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf.
- Patented infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. No shims required.
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 48g.
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of chainring
- Chainline adjustment between 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-36t
- Refer to images on this page for installation and adjustment instructions
- Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount. If you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount, you can buy a braze-on adapter
Note: Braze-on mount is not at the same height on all bikes so max chainring size will vary somewhat depending on frame brand and model