General Terms & Conditions
In-Store & Online Terms of Sales
These terms and conditions govern the use of our physical store and online shop; by entering the store and/or using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the store and/or website.
- All prices in store and on our website are in Australian dollars and include GST. Every effort has been made to ensure that prices on our website are correct and up-to-date however prices can change without notice.
- KBL Club Pty Ltd (trading and referred to as “KBL Bikes”) has the right to refuse or cancel any order placed if pricing is incorrect. If a product is priced incorrectly on our website, the buyer will be contacted with the correct price before fulfilling the order. If we cancel an order due to incorrect pricing, all received amount will be refunded using the same payment method.
- Store Purchases and Online Orders
- Orders submitted by you on the KBL Bikes website are an offer to purchase the goods at the specified price plus any delivery charges specified at the time of submission.
- When placing orders for multiple items we will, where possible, dispatch all goods as one parcel. In some cases orders may come from multiple locations or be too large to be packaged together. In these cases you will receive multiple parcels and tracking numbers.
- Pre-Order purchases will be accepted at the time of purchase and completed subject to supplier availability and your position in the waitlist.
- We may decline to accept payment from you for reasons such as where our fraud detection systems detect possible irregularities; (b) because your financial institution has declined payment; or (c) because your payment card has expired. If this occurs we reserve the right to cancel your order or request you provide additional information to verify you are the card holder.
- Authority to Leave Deliveries - If you select this option at checkout you accept all liability for this parcel to be lost or stolen, as your parcel will no longer require a signature.
- Our delivery partners will only leave the item if they deem it to be safe to do so. In cases where it is not deemed safe they will leave an attempted delivery card.
- In rare cases we may need to charge additional delivery fees where it is not possible to use our regular door-to-door courier service. In this instance you will be contacted with the option to pay for the additional freight via an invoice. If you decline to accept the additional charge we will cancel the order and refund all funds to your original purchase method.
- Shipping times quoted by our freight companies are estimates only.
- We cannot be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage of deliveries.
- We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in situations where the customer has entered incorrect or incomplete delivery address details.
- Shipping within Australia only.
- E-bike batteries are declared dangerous goods and are shipped by road separately.
- Returns & Refunds
- KBL Bikes’ objective is to provide the best customer experience possible by providing personalised advice and recommendations on products and services. We stand by the quality and warranty of our products and services.
- Returns and Refunds for manufacturing defects and faulty items are of course accepted, in accordance with the Australian Consumer laws (ACL). Please note that returns and refunds are generally not accepted for a “change of mind” reason, as this is costing our business significant time, resources and expenses. However, we are always happy to discuss your case and find a solution suitable for both parties if possible. For more information please refer to the ACCC: https://www.accc.gov.au/business/treating-customers-fairly/consumers-rights-obligations#what-are-consumer-guarantees-
- Other than for warranty claims and faulty products, request for return must be made within 14 days of purchase, and returned goods must be unused and in new condition with all packaging. Return shipping is at the buyer’s expense. In addition, any delivery or shipping cost of the original purchase (if any) will be deducted from the refund amount, as this is a cost to our business. Exchanged and refunds are not eligible on any second-hand equipment or gift vouchers
- Most products purchased on this website come with a full manufacturer warranty, with the exception of Second Hand equipment, which is sold as is unless otherwise stated.
- Manufacturer warranties are dealt with by the manufacturer, we will always do our best to assist and resolve any issues that may occur, but ultimately the decision on warranty for any defects lies with the manufacturer.
- If you have a warranty issue please contact us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help with the process.
- Workshop Services and Bikes Repairs
KBL Bikes has a professional bike mechanics workshop and a team of certified bike mechanics. We offer repairs and services on all bicycle brands and models (Note: We reserve the right to decide which bikes we accept for servicing).
Our workshop space and time are both precious, it is therefore important for customers to respect drop-off and collect dates. A storage fee of $5/day will apply to bikes which are not collected on the agreed pick up dates.