If you are a rider that fearlessly takes the tough lines and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf® chainguide is for you. Designed specifically for any bike that has ISCG 05 Mount and a 1x wide/narrow chainring. The GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions.
- Patented infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. No shims required.
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round chainrings and 28t-34t elliptical
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG 05 Mount
- Installation shown in photos on this page
- Optimized for use with both elliptical and round chainrings
Round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28t-34t
- For 1x use only
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of ring
- Due to frame and bike geometry there will be some bikes that need modifications or flat out won't work. Here are the known exceptions:
Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
Ibis Ripmo - will not work
Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1 mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frames ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)