Our TRS 2-Bolt Chainguide is designed for the enduro-ist on a budget.
Sporting a steel backplate, this trusty piece will deliver long-term durability like no other, albeit, at the expense of a little extra weight. But the money you'll save using steel instead of aluminum (or carbon fiber) will be well-worth it for the extra pub money.
All polycarbonate parts are solvent resistant, and our tool-free compact upper slider is co-molded to cut down on noise.
- Backplate material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- Capacity: 34-38T
- Chain retention: Compact upper slider.
- Color: Silver and Black
- Drivetrain protection: Chain retention only. NO bashguard.
- Features: solvent-resistant polycarbonate, adjustable upper slider opens without tools
- Included: Chainguide, long ISCG bolt x2, short ISCG bolt x2, spacer x3, User Manual
- Mount: ISCG05, Shimano EP8/E8000/E7000
- Upper Slider: Adjustable, tool-free upper slider is co-molded to cut down on noise.
- Weight: 116g