The Pursuer is the newest road clincher in the Maxxis line. Taking what we learned from the development of the HYPR Compound for our flagship High Road tire, the Pursuer uses an all-new full-silica rubber compound. This new compound decreases rolling resistance while improving tread wear and cornering performance.
The Maxxis Pursuer is great for logging trouble-free training miles, casual group rides and club racing.
- Sport / Comp level clincher tyre
- Single compound full silica rubber with integrated stab-resistant technology
- Holistic Anti-Puncture technology
- Consistent grip in all conditions
- Low rolling resistance, high mileage tread compound
HYPR is a full-silica compound and our best-performing compound to date. Compared to our previous road racing compound, HYPR has 16% less rolling resistance with 23% better grip in wet conditions. Impressively, HYPR decreases rolling resistance and increases traction, all while keeping durability equal to our previous rubber compounds.